Weekly Work From Home Playlist

 It is Sunday afternoon again. Time for me to get ready for the work week. I did take Tuesday off for a medical appointment and to enjoy the rest of the day not working.

Albums:
Autumn: Chandelier

Battle Beast: Circus of Doom

Blutengel: Fountain of Destiny

Burning Witches: The Witch of the North

Chvrches: The Bones of What You Believe

Delerium: Music Box Opera

DengeL: Promised

The Frozen Autumn: Chirality

Hatchie: Giving the World Away

Helix: Twin

LIGHTS: Midnight Machines

Mary's Blood: Re>Animator

Onmyo-za: Inyo-Shugyoku

Seileen: Requiem D-Moll

Serenity is Murder: The Eclipse

Twilight Blooming: Song of the Warrior

White Lies: As I Try Not to Fall Apart

Playlists:
Songs Nightwish Never Played Live (new)

Songs by Tanveer Evan

Manic Monday: My Favorite Bangles Songs

My Favorite Musicals

Sounds of Asia: Post-Punk

February Mix

Comments

Popular Posts