My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

Happy Friday! This 4 day week sure felt more like the regular five day week. Got a lot of new songs on this week's playlist. Siberian band Otyken has a new album out called  Phenomenon. It is really good. There is a music video for the title track on YouTube. I have not listened to it yet but Diary of Dreams has a new album out today called Melancholin. I forgot to listen to it today. 

I really like the new VNV Nation track "Before the Rain" but I have very skeptical about the new album. Noire was such a mid album. I like some tracks but the rest of the album was pretty dull and uninteresting. Same can be said about Chvrches and their new song "Over" but skeptical about the new album. Again, their last album was like VNV's last album. Meh.

The songs I really dug this week was by Lovebites, Bloody Tyrant, Burning Witches, P!nk, and JinE. "Good Day to be Loved" by JinE is a kpop song I came across on Instagram on someone's reel and it was catchy AF. Pure ear candy.

Songs to Check Out:
"My Orion" by Lovebites
"Phenomenon" by Otyken
"Semi Shigure" by Bloody Tyrant"
"Good Day to be Loved" by JinE
"Last Call" by P!nk
"Over" by Chvrches 
"The Dark Tower" by Burning Witches
"Before the Rain" by VNV Nation

Comments

Popular Posts