My 10 Favorite Chinese Metal Albums

Yesterday, I got in the mail my copy of Silent Elegy's Gone With the Wind album. Silent Elegy is a symphonic metal band from Beijing, China. I discovered them on Spotify 2 years ago when I first fell down the rabbit hole of investigating the metal scene in East and Southeast Asian countries. I love streaming music but music sounds so much better when it is in a physical form like CDs or vinyl, and this definitely applies to Gone With the Wind. Inspired by my listening to the album on CD, I thought I would post my favorite Chinese metal albums for today's blog entry.

DengeL: Promised


Silent Elegy: Gone With the Wind


Black Kirin: Qian Nian


Twilight Blooming: Song of the Warrior


Ephemerality: Ephemerality


Ritual Day: Unholy Year


Mysterain: After the End of the Valley


Twilight Blooming: Twilight Blooming


Inchaos: A Reason to Be Found


Mysterain: Fall of the Song Dynasty

Comments

Popular Posts