My 10 Favorite Albums For February

February is such a short month. It goes by so fast. I can hardly believe that there are only five days left for the month. Here are my 10 favorite albums I have listened to this month.

The new album by Japanese power metal band Lovebites just dropped yesterday, and last week Taiwanese folk/metal band Bloody Tyrant released a new EP. I have been really digging those two releases a lot. The new Lovebites album may be challenging Onmyo-Za's new album for my favorite J-metal album of 2023. I think it was last month or this month I discovered the Taiwanese metalcore band MakeMake. I love their sound. Been listening to a lot to former Aldious singer Re:NO's Dreamer album this month. I wish I heard it last year. Definitely would have made it on my best of 2022 list. This month I finally got my copy of Gone With the Wind by Chinese symphonic metal band Silent Elegy. I have been listening to it at least 2x a week. It was so worth the money to get the album from a Chinese seller via Discogs. 

01. Lovebites: Judgement Day


02. Bloody Tyrant: Hagakure II


03. Ndlovu Youth Choir: Africa


04. MakeMake: Make


05. Twilight Blooming: Song of the Warrior


06. Re:NO: Dreamer


07. Margo Price: Strays


08. Silent Elegy: Gone With the Wind


09. Onmyo-Za: Ryuuou Douji


10. Ndlovu Youth Choir: Grateful

Comments

Popular Posts