Current Favorite Songs of the Week

TGIF! Got some really new and interesting music on this week's playlist. Lots of metal but there is definitely some other genres thrown into the mix.  Robyn recently released her version of Nenah Cherry's "Buffalo Stance". What a great cover. Indonesian darkwave band Camlann has a new single out called "Charming Deceiver". That band can do no wrong. I have yet to hear a song by them that I did not like. Today I listened to some '80s Japanese new wave/rock bands by the like of Tomoko Aran and Personz. Definitely going to have to do a deep dive next week on their music. I really liked what I heard from them so far. Not long ago I discovered the Indian folk/metal band Bloodywood. I love how they combine traditional Indian music with modern metal riffs.  

Songs to check out:
"Buffalo Stance" by Robyn, Nenah Cherry, Mapei  
"Further" by Go With Strangers
"Love is Violence" by Alice Glass
"Endurant" by Bloodywood
"The Road to Avalon" by Battle Beast
"Charming Deceiver" by Camlann
"7 Colors (Over the Rainbow)" by Personz
"Midnight Pretenders" by Tomoko Aran
"Never" by Show-Ya
"Sa-Ku-Ra" by Saeko

Comments

Popular Posts