Playlist of the Week

Now that March is here, here is my playlist of my favorite songs in February. I heard a lot of great new music last month. I discovered Alice Glass finally released her debut album Prey//IV . I was not disappointed. I hope to catch her live again one day. I saw her live in 2017 and that was one of the best live shows I have ever seen. She had so much energy and charisma during her live performance. Both White Lies, Mardelas, and The Birthday Massacre released new albums, was meh on TBM's new album but love the new White Lies album and the new Mardelas EP. My favorite album/EP I heard last month is Finding Ikigai by the shoegaze band Go With Strangers. I have been listening to the EP a couple of times a day. Very Lush/My Bloody Valentine/Slowdive-ish. 

Songs to check out:
"Slow Down, Wild One" by Go With Strangers
"Spider Thread" by Mardelas
"Prey" by Alice Glass
"Deadkat (Feeling Lightly)" by Deadkat


Comments

Popular Posts