Playlist of the Week

Over the weekend, I began a playlist for my favorite songs I have heard in 2022. It is not a huge list but  the year is young. Right now I particularly loving the new single by The Linda Lindas' "Talking to Myself". The music video for the song is super cute and the song itself definitely slaps hard. My current favorite band right now is Go With Strangers. Love their post rock/shoegaze sound. "Slow Down, Wild One" is my current favorite song by the band. My current favorite metal band is the Indian metal/folk band Bloodywood. Their sound is so good. Mixing traditional Indian folk music with modern metal music is such an awesome combination.

Songs to check out:
"Talking to Myself" by The Linda Lindas
"Slow Down, Wild One" by Go With Strangers
"Gaddaar" by Bloodywood
"Buffalo Stance" by Robyn, Nenah Cherry, Mapei

Comments

Popular Posts