Weekly Working From Home Playlist

 It is that time of the weekend when I have to start thinking of the upcoming work week and music I plan on listening to, or try to listen to 😉.

Albums:
Ancient Myth: ArcheoNyx

Ashbury Heights: The Victorian Wallflowers

Bat For Lashes: Lost Girls

Black Kirin: Qian Nian

Bloodywood: Rakshak

Brainstorm: Wall of Skulls

Brandi Carlie: By the Way, I Forgive You

Burning Witches: The Witch of the North

Camlann: Circa 1983

Conjure One: Conjure One

Diva's Destruction: Passion's Price

Helalyn Flowers: Airesis

Karkaos: Empire

Oreskaband: Bohemia

PassCode: The Best -Link-

POiSON GiRL FRiEND: das Gift

Rezz: Spiral

Sabaton: The War to End All Wars

Solitary Experiments: Phenomena

Sonicave: A Collection of Absurd Tales

Tomoko Aran: Last Good-bye

White Lies: As I Try Not to Fall Apart

Playlists:
One Day Dystopia Mix

Headbangers' Ball

Sounds of Asia: Post-Punk

Sounds of Asia: Heavy Metal

I Love the '90s

Comments

Popular Posts