Playlists of the Week

For the past several days, I have been updating all three of my Sounds of Asia playlists. These three playlists have been a labor of love for me especially my heavy metal playlist which I created last year. I recently decided to rename my Sounds of Asia: Pop/Punk/Rap/Rock/Ska to Sounds of Asia: Chapter 1 because this was the first playlist I created featuring music from various regions in Asia (China, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, etc...etc...). I put in parenthesis the playlist each song is listed on for my songs to check out list.

Songs to check out:
"Baby Maybe: by Sheena and The Rockets (Chapter 1)
"You and I" by Aila Gato, Philip Halloun (Chapter 1)
"Moments of Happiness" by Personz (Chapter 1)
"Charming Deceiver" by Camlann (Post-Punk)
"Delicious" by Plastics (Post-Punk)
"XXX" by Whale Done! (Post-Punk)
"Brightness" by Saki (Heavy Metal)
"Desert Fire" by Sleeping Sorrows (Heavy Metal)
"Scarlette" by Windrunner, Valiant Hearts (Heavy Metal)
"Pharos" by Omelas (Heavy Metal)





Comments

Popular Posts