Album of the Week

I will be completely honest, I forgot to choose which album will be this week's Album of the Week over the weekend. I usually have an album lined up by Monday but I didn't this time. I decided to go with the album The Ocean of Dreams by the Japanese gothic metal band Sincerity Green. I came across the band on Spotify back in October. It was a great discovery. I kinda neglected it since October but I am back to listening to it on a more frequent basis. The band reminded me of my favorite Japanese gothic metal band Eleanor with a hint of Sirenia, Nightwish, Leave's Eyes, and Within Temptation. The album is fantastic from start to finish. Definitely a must listen for gothic metal fans.

Not sure what is happening with the band at the moment since their FB page isn't current but I do hope all is well with the band members. It is possible that the band broke up, the band took a break, or the pandemic slowed things down for the band.  Again, I hope the band members are okay and living their best lives ever.

Comments

Popular Posts