Music I bought in 2022

 It is that time of year again when I post all the music I bought for the year. This year definitely was nothing like last year. Because my HOA keeps raising the $ each year as well as inflation (and corporate price gouging), I didn't buy as much music as I wanted to. I also had to save up money for my trip to Chicago to see Band-Maid. I am guessing I spent roughly around $200-300 dollars this year on music. A lot of music I bought were digital music off Bandcamp. I hope 2023 will be better when it comes to buying new music.

February
Viviankrist + Risaripa - Fuyu
Kubine - Clean and Bleed (single)
Inchaos - Bering Sea (single)
Assemblage 23 - Failure (20th Anniversary Edition)

March
Go With Strangers - Finding Ikigai
Bloodywood - Rakshak (digital)
Windrunner - Tan + Far From the Sins t-shirt
Ancient Myth - Ambrosian Blood
Show-Ya - Showdown
Valerie Renay - Christine (single)

April
re:lapse - re:lapse EP
re:lapse - re:lapse II EP
Mari Hamada - Return to Myself
Sabaton - The War to End All Wars
Hatchie - Giving the World Away
White Lies - As I Try Not to Fall Apart
Serenity in Murder - Revolt (single)

May
Ayria - This is My Battle Cry (pre-order)

June
Arch Enemy - Deceivers (pre-order)
Battle Beast - Battle Beast
Battle Beast - Unholy Savior

July
Muna - Muna
Yusuf/Cat Stevens - Greatest Hits
Sting - Fields of Gold: The Best of Sting 1984 - 1994
The Linda Lindas - Growing Up

August
Inchaos - My Galaxy (single)
Urging Oblivion - 3 singles by the Taiwanese band. The songs are listed in Taiwanese so I don't know the song titles.
Nini Music - her entire music catalog which is mostly singles and 2 EPs
NoSo- Stay Proud of Me
Bloodywood - Rakshak (CD)

September 
The Hu - Rumble of Thunder
Heilung - Drif

December
Nini Music - Crazy Train, Beat It, Dueling Bangjos (singles)
Amberian Dawn - Take A Chance (A Metal Tribute to ABBA)
Wardruna - Kvitravn

Comments

Popular Posts