Weekly Working From Home Playlist

 Over the past few days, I have been finding some interesting new metal bands to listen to such as Walk in  Dark, Deathless Legacy, and the Native American one man metal act BlackBraid. I also in the process have started checking out metal bands from Mexico. As a result of my exploration of the metal scene around the world, I have created a new Headbangers Ball playlist. I deleted the old playlist because I just felt it had gotten stale. Now I have created a new mix with more bands I am not familiar with. This week's list of music I plan on listening to is pretty metal heavy.

Albums:

Ad Infinitum - Chapter 2: Legacy

Battle Beast: Unholy Savior

Black Kirin: Qian Nian

BlackBraid: BlackBraid 1

Cemican: In Ohtli Teoyohtica In Miquiztli

Chelsea Wolfe: Birth of Violence

Crystal Viper: The Last Axeman

The Dark Element: Songs the Night Sings

Deathless Legacy: Mater Larvarum

Defacing God: The Resurrection of Lilith

Ex Cuervo de Poe: Ex-Libris

Ghost Cries: Purgatorium

Ibuki: My Life

Nemophilia: Seize the Fate

Nightwish: Human Nature

Ritual Day: Unholy Year

Visions of Atlantis: The Deep and The Dark

Playlists:
Headbangers Ball

The Best of Heavy Metal Music 2022

Sounds of Asia: Heavy Metal

Nightwish Tour 2022 Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts