My Top Tracks on Spotify

Every now and then I like to check my list of top tracks on Spotify. For people with a Spotify account, you can find this list under profile. I thought I would share my top 15 tracks with my readers. This year I have been listening to a lot of kpop and heavy metal music, and it clearly shows. Definitely not ashamed for my listening habits. 

My Top Tracks on Spotify 

1. Never by Liv Moon
2. Dreamers by Jung Kook, BTS, Fifa Sound
3. The Astronaut by Jin
4. You're Not Alone [Feat. Brandi Carlile] by Allison Russell 
5. Ships to Atlantis by Walk in Darkness
6. Defying Gravity from Wicked Original Broadway Cast Recording/2003
7. Leaves Rolling in Time by Walk in Darkness
8. Brave by Kim Jong Wan of Nell
9. The new track by Onmyo-Za, it is in Japanese and I have no idea what it means in Japanese. 😆
10. Sacandaga by BlackBraid
11. Nuestra Situacion (feat. Lido Pimienta) by William Orbit
12. The Wonders Still Waiting by Xandria
13. Hafio Syngur by Taisei Iwasaki and Anna Greta
14. La Llorona by Aryem
15. Last Dance by YOUHA

Comments

Popular Posts