Weekly Working From Home Playlist

It is Sunday afternoon again. Gotta get ready for another work week. 

Today I made a trip over to the Electric Fetus to treat myself to new music. I found the new Amberian Dawn's album that consists of ABBA covers which I just finished listenening to, and I love it. The band did do a cover of "Lay All Your Love On Me" a few years ago so I was thrilled to see they did an album of ABBA covers.

I also bought an unused copy of Kvitravn by Wardruna (the 2021 version), found an unwrapped copy in the used CD bins over by the cassettes and headphones in the store.

Anyhoo, here is the music I am planning on listening to this week.

Albums:
Ad Infinitum - Chapter 2: Legacy

Ayria: This is My Battle Cry

Battle Beast: Unholy Savior

Black Kirin: Qian Nian

Chelsea Wolfe: Birth of Violence

The Dark Element: Songs the Night Sings

DengeL: Promised

Muna: Muna

Ghost Cries: Purgatorium

Nightwish: Human Nature

Onmyo-za: Haoh Myouoh

Snow Tha Product: To Anywhere

Vintersea: Illuminated

Visions of Atlantis: The Deep and The Dark

Wardruna: Kvitravn

Windrunner: Mai

Playlists:

Sounds of Asia: The Original Mix

Sounds of Asia: Heavy Metal

Sounds of Asia: Post-Punk 

Heavy Metal 2022

Your Top Songs of 2022

50 Favorite Songs of 2022

December Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts