Music from Vietnam Worth Checking Out

Thanks to my latest Spotify playlist Vietnamese Metal/Rock Mix, I have discovered some really great music in the process. 

Here is a list of my favorite discoveries:

Anesthetic Youth: Echoes

Anesthetic Youth is easily my favorite band I have found so far. While they are not a heavy metal band, they definitely crank out some incredible music. I have been listening to Echoes daily. The music is super catchy and just fun music to listen to during my work day. I really hope the band's hiatus is not permanent and they can come back to make more music. 

Limebocx: Electrunic

Limebocx is not a heavy metal or hard rock band but super talented duo. They blend modern dance music with traditional Vietnamese folk music. 

Jaigon Orchestra: Kip Dao Hoa

Not a ska fan but Unite Asia got me curious about this band last week. I am glad I gave them a chance. Their music is just pure joy. Just fun music and a nice break from all the metal I listen to.

Diarsia: Bloodmoon (Single)

Just a kickass deathcore band whose music should be heard as loud as possible. It is heavy AF. Love it!

Metanoia: Loi (single) 
Really fantastic alternative rock band with a few singles out at the moment which people can listen to on their Spotify page . 

Comments

Popular Posts