Weekly Working From Home Playlist

 It is another 4 day work week for me this week because I took Monday off for some much needed rest. I definitely need to listen to the new albums by the hardcore and black metal bands Kruelty (Japan) and Leukotomy (Vietnam). They are definitely high on my must listen to listen to. I also want to prioritize T-Pain's new album of cover songs. I heard about it on NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour and my curiosity was immediately piqued when I heard a sample of T-Pain's cover of "War Pigs".

Albums:
Arogya: Genesis

Atmosphere Khi Quyen: Nhung Ngay Doi Nang

Azam Ali: Music For Facebook Sound Collection Vol.2

Blutengel: Demon Kiss

Hanzel und Gretyl: Satanik Germanik

Heilung: Futha

Helroth: I, Pagan

Kruelty: Untopia

Leukotomy: Eternal Path to Eden

Lovebites: Electric Pentagram

Onmyo-za: Inyo-Shugyoku

Sagometal: Phantom Of Rock

Saiseiga: Nostalgia

Stephen Schwartz: Wicked the Musical

T-Pain: On Top of the Covers

Playlists:
Ear Worm Mix

Japanese Metal Mix

Songs by Tanveer Evan

March Mix

My Favorite Musicals

Comments

Popular Posts