My Current Top Tracks on Spotify

Today I decided to take a peek at my top 50 songs on my Spotify profile page. Here are my 50 most played songs at the moment. It is a good mix of pop, metal, and rock music.

Right now I am currently obsessed with the songs "Nijiiro by Ayaka (especially The First Take version on YouTube) and "Good Day to be Love" by JinE. The 2 pop songs are pure ear candy. The melodies have been stuck in my head for a good week. Whenever I need a break from listening to Lovebites or any other J-metal band, I'll go listen to those 2 songs a few times. 

Ever since Lovebites' new album Judgement Day came out last week, I have been listening to it every damn day. The album is incredible, and easily their best album to date. Right now "My Orion" is my favorite song off the album. 

A couple of weeks ago I discovered Britney Spears' ballad" Everytime" on IG. I have to admit I fell in love with the song. I am generally not a Britney fan but I like this song a lot, and not ashamed to say it. 

01. Good Day to be Love by JinE
02. Metal Kingdom by Babymetal
03. A Million Dreams by Ndlovu Youth Choir
04. Africa by Ndlovu Youth Choir
05. Nijiiro by Ayaka
06. Semi Shigure by Bloody Tyrant
07. Jolene by Ndlovu Youth Choir
08. We Are the Resurrection by Lovebites
09. Troll  Kalla Mik by SKALD
10. ???? by ???? (name of song and group is in Mandarin Chinese)
11. Brave by Kim Jong Wan (of Kpop/rock band Nell)
12. Bela Ciao (feat. Tyler ICU) by Ndlovu Youth Choir
13. Ugandibulali by Berita, Ndlovu Youth Choir
14. ???? (in Japanese) by Onmyo-Za (from their new album Ryuuoudouji)
15. ???? (in Taiwanese) by Solemn (from Krumlov Winters)
16. Re:Play by Re:NO
17. First Love by Hikaru Utada
18. Always With Me by Yumi Kimura (From Spirited Away soundtrack)
19. Beneath by Delain
20. Abe Ichi Zoku by Bloody Tyrant
21. The Astronaut by Jin
22. Dreamers [Music from the FIFA World Cup Qata 2022] by Jung Kook, BTS, Fifa Sound
23. ???? (in Japanese) by Natsumetal
24. What I Want by Muna
25. We Belong to the Night by Blutengel
26. Track 5 (in Japanese) from Quantum Momentum by GRAND Finale
27. Track 1 (in Tawainese) from M.A.K.E by MakeMake
28. We Never Went Away by Ladytron
29. Everytime by Britney Spears
30. Rings by MistoriA
31. Fancy Dance by Black Belt Eagle Scout
32. AWL by Re:NO
33. Burning by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
34. I Am the Storm by Liv Moon
35. Beginnings by Autumn
36. the heart pulses on silent film by kehre.
37.Track 4 (in Mandarin Chinese) on Revelations by GEM
38. Mother by Azumi Inoue (from My Neighbor Totoro soundtrack)
39. Track 2 from Ryuuoudouji by Onmyo-Za
40. Kenshi Subete Heyru by Bloody Tyrant
41. One Day by Monsta X
42. Phantom of Opera (live) by Nightwish
43. Live by Re:NO
44. Demento by Seileen
45. Under Attack by Amberian Dawn
46. North Star by Tyler Shaw
47. Phenomenon by Otyken
48. My Orion by Lovebites
49. Trustfall by P!nk
50. Never Meet Again by Silent Elegy


Comments

Popular Posts