My 10 favorite country music songs

For the past few days, I have been enjoying Ken Burns' latest docu-series Country Music on PBS>. I ended up creating my own playlist of Country Music. I thought I would post my 10 favorite country music songs (some may or may not be from the docu-series) that I have been listening to since I started watching Ken Burn's docu-series. I straight up dislike the current sound the genre is going for because it sounds more pop or rock than country, and a lot of the lyrics are sorely lacking in substance. Hello, "Big Green Tractor" rings a bell to anyone?! If you haven't been watching the new documentary series from Ken Burns, I believe it is available for streaming right now at PBS. It is so fascinating (outside of the Elvis Presley segment last night, not a fan of Elvis Presley and never will be).



















Comments

Popular Posts