What I have been listening to this past week

Here is everything I have listened to this past week.

Podcast wise, I checked out true crime podcast Crime Junkie. I don't understand the appeal of this podcast. There is nothing about it that stands out to me that separates it from other true crime podcast. Oh and this is the same podcast that got called out for plagiarizing other podcasts. The co-host is annoying AF and offers nothing to the podcast. This is why I hate TC podcasts that has two hosts. The banter is annoying as hell. Very basic and all the information these women discuss on this podcast can be googled. For true crime, I so recommend The Vanished Podcast and Casefile True Crime. I strongly recommend avoiding Crime Junkie unless you like two Beckys reciting information they googled.

Musically, I have been on a Holly Williams and Johnny Cash kick lately. I am particularly fond of Holly Williams. I also have been digging the new Tegan and Sara album. I really want to like the new Lana Del Rey album but I am just not feeling it. Every time I tried to listen to it, I have this urge to take a nap. Her music is too mellow for my liking. I can't listen to it at work.

Albums:


































Playlists:








Podcasts:














Comments

Popular Posts