What I have been listening to this past week

This week has been a great week for music. Bat For Lashes, The Highwomen, and Muna dropped new albums yesterday. I have been able to listen to all three albums 2-3 times. I really enjoy all three albums. I will say that The Highwomen and Bat For Lashes albums really stood out for me. Listened to a good mix of new and older music. Just got into a new true crime podcast Today in True Crime, it talks about true crime events that happened on the current day. I like that the episodes are less than a half hour long.

Albums:




























Playlists:












Podcasts:
Dateline NBC
The Vanished Podcast
Today in True Crime
The Current Rewind
Keep It!
The Unoffical Expert with Sydnee Washington and Marie Faustin
Yo! Is This Racist?
Pop Culture Happy Hour

Comments

Popular Posts