Weely office playlist

Short work week for me because I am going to see Massive Attack and The Hu so I took off Wednesday and Thursday off work. Here is what I plan on listening to this week at work.

Albums:
Lana Del Rey: Norman Fucking Rockwell

Wolf Alice: Visions of a Life

Muna: Saves the World

Bat for Lashes: Lost Girls

The Highwomen: The Highwomen

Poeta Magica: Saga

Visions of Atlantis: Wanderers

Tarja: In the Raw

Danheim: Hringras

Iris: Six

WINGTIPS: Exposure Therapy

Tanya Tucker: While I'm Livin'

Shura: Forevher

Sabaton: The Great War

Gyze: Asian Chaos

Arch Enemy: Covered in Blood

ACTORS: It Will Come to You

Autumn: Chandelier

The Birthday Massacre: Under Your Spell

Blume: Ashes

Chvrches: Love is Dead

The Foreign Resort: Outnumbered

Playlists: 
TC Underground Playlist

Dreampop Mix

Minnesota Music

My Favorite Hip Hop Songs

Random Mix

Comments

Popular Posts