What I have been listening to this past week

Last night after dinner, I decided I could not wait until tomorrow to make a trip to the Electric Fetus. I am glad I went because I only found one copy of The HU's debut album The Gereg. I wanted a physical copy of the album but the band wasn't selling it at the show this past week. I also picked up the self-titled album by the country music supergroup The Highwomen. Those two and the new Chelsea Wolfe album which arrived in the mail yesterday are my current favorite albums at the moment.

Been getting ready to see Hatchie tonight by listening to her debut EP Sugar and Spice and full length album Keepsake. This is my third concert this week I have seen. After going to two sold out shows, it will be nice to be at a small intimate show at the 7th St Entry. I doubt it will sell out. It seems like not a lot of people are familiar of Hatchie and her music. Damn shame but that is okay after being at two sold out shows, I am over being surrounded by people. I will say if you like Lush, Tamaryn, and The Sundays I most certainly recommend checking out Hatchie's music.

I really want to like the new MUNA album but the more I have listened to it this week, the less impressed I am by it. I even like the new Lana Del Rey and Tarja albums more than Saves the World which is really telling since Tarja and Lana Del Rey's body of work is a hit or miss with me.

I saw that there is a deluxe edition of Mezzanine. I really need to check that version out. I almost bought it last night but I opted for The Highwomen and The HU's albums. If I do like what I hear on Spotify, I will probably buy a physical copy.

Albums:


































Playlists:






Podcasts:












Comments

Popular Posts