My current favorite songs of the week

TGIF! For a 4 day work week, this week felt like it would never end. It also didn't help that it has been mostly cold all week which did nothing for my mood (next to my trips to the dentist and H and R Block to get my taxes done). On the upside, I did hear some interesting music this week. I just started checking out episodes of the NPR podcast All Songs Considered, and I was introduced to some interesting, new artists such as MILCK and Hauschka.

FYI...you can now listen to the new Ladytron album Ladytron on NPR. The album is great. My current favorite song off it which I recommend listening to is "You've Changed".

Songs to check out:
"Black Sheep" by MILCK
"Hike" by Hauschka
"No Tengo Dinero" by Juan Gabriel (from Roma original motion picture soundtrack)
"Black Myself: by Our Native Daughters (Rhiannon Giddens, Birds of Chicago's Allison Russell, Amythyst Kiah, Leyla McCalla)
"Temptation" by All Hail the Silence

Comments

Popular Posts