Weekly office playlist

Another weekend has come and gone. Here is this week's list of music I chose to listen to at work this week.

Albums:
Adia Victoria: Beyond the Bloodhounds

Adia Victoria: Silences

Ashbury Heights: The Victorian Wallflowers

Autumn: Chandelier

Blume: Ashes

Blutengel: Un:Gott

Chvrches: The Bones of What You Believe

Curve: Cuckoo

Depeche Mode: Violator

The Eden House: Songs For the Broken Ones

Exit Eden: Rhapsodies in Black

Goldfrappp: The Singles

Hanzel und Gretyl: Satanik Germanik

Holygram: Modern Cults

Janelle Monae: Dirty Computer

Valerie June: Pushin' Against a Stone

Kaelan Mikla: Nott eftir nott

Kerli: Shadow Works

Ladytron: Ladytron

Lindi Ortega: Little Red Boots

Lindi Ortega: Tin Star

Lindi Ortega: Cigarettes and Truckstops

Lindsey Stirling: Lindsey Stirling

Our Native Daughters: Songs of Our Native Daughters

Pale Waves: My Mind Makes Noises

Palehound: A Place I'll Always Go

Peter Murphy: Holy Smoke

Piroshka: Brickbat

Promidal: Magnum Tenebrosum

Sleepthief: Mortal Longing

Tegan and Sara: Heartthrob

Tegan and Sara: Love You to Death

Westkust: Last Forever

Yola: Walk Through Fire

Playlists:
Our Native Daughters Playlist

Angel City: My Favorite Rhiannon Giddens Songs

The Hating Tree: My Favorite Autumn Songs

My Favorite Post-Punk/Darkwave Songs

EBM/Futurepop playlist

Ear Candy Mix

My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

Love is Dead: My Favorite Chvrches Songs

Comments

Popular Posts