The 10 songs that got me through my afternoon commute

I live in Minneapolis, and work out in Edina and I commute by public transit. All day it has been snowing and it is windy AF which made road conditions quite unbearable. My first bus the 540 that I usually get at 2:39-2:40 never showed up so I had to take the next month which meant an additional 25 minutes outside. And I had to catch a later 535 over by Best Buy headquarters because of this nonsense. Overall I didn't get home to nearly 4:30, almost two hours since I got off work. Fortunately for me I was listening to music the entire time (from my Random Mix playlist to keep myself amused and from going insane. Here are my favorite songs that made my afternoon commute more bearable:

01. Rhiannon Giddens: Don't Let It Trouble Your Mind
02. Social Distortion: Ring of Fire


03. Chvrches: Really Gone


04. Nightwish: Alpenglow


05. Mondtraume: Free


06. Steps: Story of a Heart


07. Sophie B Hawkings: The Ballad of Sleeping Beauty


08. Ultranoire: Shell We Live In


09. Dessa: The Chaconne


10. Ana Tijoux: Shock

Comments

Popular Posts