Weekly office playlist

The weekend went by way too quickly. I did make a trip to the library and got some CDs which I haven't done in ages because I stream most of my music. I felt like taking a trip down memory lane and rummage through my local library's music to see if I can find anything interesting to listen to during the work week.  I got CDs by Tamaryn, Portishead, Nick Cave and The Badseeds, Butcher Babies, and The Cranberries.

Albums:
Amythyst Kiah: Dig

Autumn: The Hating Tree

Blume: Rise From Grey

Blutengel: Labyrinth

Boy Harsher: Careful

Butcher Babies: Lilith

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds: Push the Sky Away

Celtic Woman: Celtic Woman

Leonard Cohen: You Want It Darker

The Cranberries: Stars - The Best of The Cranberries 1992-2002

Dead Can Dance: The Serpent's Egg

Depeche Mode: Ultra

Rhiannon Giddens: Tomorrow is My Turn

Rhiannon Giddens: Freedom Highway

Hanzel und Gretyl: Satanik Germanik

Holygram: Modern Cults

Janelle Monae: Dirty Computer

Kaelan Mikla: Nott eftir nott

Leyla McCalla: The Capitalist Blues

Lords of Acid: Pretty in Kink

Marsheaux: Inhale

Massive Attack: Mezzanine

The Mavericks: Definitive Collection

Moby: 18 and 18 B-Sides

Nightwish: Decades

Po' Girl: Home to You

Portishead: Third

The Raveonettes: Chain Gang of Love

Sxip Shirey: A Bottle of Whiskey and a Handful of Bees

Skeleton Hands: Wake

Sleepthief: The Dawnseeker

Suicide Commando: When Evil Speaks (deluxe edition)

Tamaryn: Waves

Tamaryn: Tender New Signs

Various Artists: Verve Remixed - The First Ladies

Visions of Atlantis: The Deep and The Dark

Weezer: (Teal Album)

White Lies: Five

Within Temptation: Resist

Playlists:
Americana Playlist

Love in Wartime: My Favorite Birds of Chicago Songs

Random Mix

Local MN Music

My favorite post-punk/darkwave songs

EBM/Futurepop playlist

Angel City: My Favorite Rhiannon Giddens Songs

Comments

Popular Posts