Playlist of the week

For the past few days, I have really been binge listening to the country/blues sounds of Lindi Ortega who has in the past opened up for Social Distortion (should have gone to the last SD show which I believed she was part of). I put together this list last night before I signed offline to watch some of the Oscars. Ever since I started listening to Americana music (which ranges from blues to folk music), I really have opened up to country music in the vein of Hank Williams, The Mavericks, Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn, and Margo Price to just name a few (not country and western which is utter garbage). Now I can add Lindi Ortega to the list of country artists whose music I have completely fallen in love with. She does remind me of Margo Price who in turn sounds like a young Loretta Lynn. Fantastic music. Go check out her music.

Songs to check out:
Little Red Boots
Ashes
Lovers in Love
Pablo
Liberty
The Comeback Kid
Ring of Fire
Dying of Another Broken Heart

Comments

Popular Posts