The Best of 2019: Music I bought in 2019

It is that time of year again for me to list all the music I spent money on, this does not include concert tickets and t-shirts at the shows I went to (which I did spend good money on as well). CDs along I spent $461.91.

January:
Dead Can Dance - The Serpent's Egg
Brandi Carlile - By the Way, I Forgive You
Our Native Daughters - Songs Of Our Native Daughters
Rhiannon Giddens - Tomorrow is My Turn
Rhiannon Giddens - Freedom Highway
Dessa - A Badly Broken Code

February:
The Mavericks - The Definitive Collection
Ladytron - Ladytron
Piroshka - Brickbat
Valerie June - The Order of Time

March:
Westkust - Westkust
Rhiannon Giddens - There is No Other (w/Francesco Turrisi)

April:
The Foreign Resort - Outnumbered

May:
The Rope - Lillian
Alicia Olatuja - Intuition
Lila Downs - Al Chile
Hante. - Fierce
ACTORS - It Will Come to You

June: 
SKALD: Vikings Chant
Mondtraume - Lovers, Sinners, and Liars
Dido - Still On My Mind

August: 

Hatchie - Keepsake
Heilung - Futha
Chelsea Wolfe - Birth of Violence

September: 
The HU - Gereg
The Highwomen - The Highwomen
Imaginary Flying Machines - Princess Ghibli

October:
Cyndi Lauper - The Essential Cyndi Lauper
Lush - Ciao! The Best of Lush
Bat For Lashes - Lost Girls
Psy'Aviah - Soul Searching
Sensuous Enemy - Rebirth

November:
Dessa - Sound the Bells
FKA Twigs - Magadalene
The Dark Element - Songs the Night Sings

Comments

Popular Posts