Playlist of the Week

This past weekend I have been editing my heavy metal playlist.  I have removed the songs that were on the edge of being cheesy (i.e Metallica, Judas Priest, AC/DC, etc...etc...) and added in songs by GATA, Drain STH, Rammstein, and swapped out my usual Hanzel und Gretyl songs for different HuG songs. I most likely will create another metal playlist for songs from my teenage years. I really wanted this playlist to be a bit more current or at least represent my adult years.

Songs to check out:
"Itsumo Nandodemo (Spirited Away)" by Imaginary Flying Machines
"Beds Are Burning" by Gabriel and the Apocalypse
"Noise" by Nightwish
"Do or Die" by Amaranthe (feat. Angela Gossow)
"The Last of the Mohicans" (metal version) by METALHAWK
"The Promise Inside" by Sleeping Romance

Comments

Popular Posts