My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

It's that time of the week again! My current favorite songs! I got some newer music from Lady Gaga, Jess Williamson,  Jaime Wyatt, Empathy Test, and Nahko and Medicine For the People, the rest of the mix is older songs. I got to listen to the new Lady Gaga album Chromatica while I was working. While not as good as Rina Sawayama's debut album, I still thought Gaga's new album was solid. It was a nice distraction from the sadness going on in this world. Really digging the new Empathy Test album Monsters . It is my current favorite album at the moment. "Incubation Song" is my current favorite song on the album.

Songs to Check Out:
"Sour Candy" by Lady Gaga and BLACKPINK
"Incubation Song" by Empathy Test
"Gravity" by The Rope
"World On Fire" by Battle Beast
"Niu" by SKALD
"Norupo" by Heilung

Comments

Popular Posts