Playlist of the Week

For tonight's blog post, I was initially going to post my playlist of Nine Inch Nail's latest 2 ambient albums Ghosts V and VI however that go sidetracked when I started listening to Your Summer Rewind, a playlist Spotify created for me based on my listening habits from last summer. 

According to the playlist, I listened to a lot of cheesy pop, mixed in with some synthpop. I will not apologize for my taste in music that summer 😂. Setting aside the global pandemic, my taste in music is no less diverse. Here is a playlist of my favorite songs this summer 2020 Summer Playlist .

Cheesy pop/rock songs asides, I spent the summer of 2019 listening to a lot of darkwave/synthpop Autumn (US band), Graveyard Club, Ego Likeness, and Them Are Us. My listening habits from last summer isn't totally horrible 😜.

Songs to Check Out:
"Persona Non Grata" by Ego Likeness
"Beginnings" by Autumn (US band)
"Witchcraft" by Graveyard Club
"Grey Water" by Them Are Us

Comments

Popular Posts