Playlist of the Week

Last week, I created a playlist of my favorite songs of 2022. The track list is not in order, I just threw this song together. I may or may not create a final playlist towards the end of the year or at the beginning of the new year. At the moment, this playlist showcases my favorite songs that came out this year. 

I am not ashamed to admit that I listened to quite a bit of kpop, and pop music in 2022 but I did listen to a lot of heavy metal music to balance things out. My favorite metal song of 2022 definitely is "Kenshi Subete Hey Ru" by the Taiwanese folk/metal band Bloody Tyrant whose singer used to front the death metal band Silent Hell. That song has been on my On Repeat Spotify playlist all year.

My favorite pop songs are "Dreamers" by Jung Kook, "The Astronaut" by Jin, "What I Want" by Muna, and "Grapefruit" by Tove Lo. Those songs are pure ear candy with their infectious pop hooks.

Songs to Check Out:
"Kenshi Subete Hey Ru" by Bloody Tyrant
"Never" by Liv Moon
"Dreamers" by Jung Kook, BTS, and FIFA Sound
"The Astronaut" by Jin
"Crybaby" by Omelas
"Grapefruit" by Tove Lo
"Wolf" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs


Comments

Popular Posts