Weekly Working From Home Playlist

 It is my favorite time of day, mid afternoon on a Sunday. Time to start thinking about what I want to listen to music for the work week. This week I am back to the usual 5 day work week. On the other hand my trip to Chicago in September is now less than 50 days away. I am now starting to count down the days for my 4 day/3 night vacation.

Anyhoo, here is some of the music I may or may not listen to this week.

Albums:
Ad Infinitum - Chapter 2: Legacy

Anathematise: Bizarre Tales From the Past and the Present

Ancient Myth: ArcheoNyx

ArkRoyal: Clymenus

Ayria: This is My Battle Cry

Battle Beast: Circus of Doom

Blackbraid: Blackbraid II

Bloodywood: Rakshak

DengeL: Promised

Dummy Toys: War is Nightmare

Lovebites: Judgement Day

Various Artists: Joy Ride Soundtrack

Voice of Baceprot: Retas

yeule: Glitch Princess

Playlists:
The Best of Heavy Metal 2023

2023 Playlist

Classical Playlist

Songs by Tanveer Evan

Comments

Popular Posts