Weekly Working From Home Playlist

 This week's list is very heavy metal centric. I got a lot of older albums on the list but I also have some 2023 albums on the list too. I am also trying to finish my Best Songs of 2023 playlist and figure out my Best Albums of 2023 list.

Albums:
Ad Infinitum: Chapter III Downfall

Amaranthe: Maximalism

Battle Beast: No More Hollywood Endings

Blackbriar: A Dark Euphony

Burning Witches: The Witch of the North

Burning Witches: The Dark Tower

The Dark Side of the Moon: Metamorphosis

Ebola: Distorted Romance

Exit Eden: Rhapsodies in Black

Ghost Cries: Cocytus

Hanzel und Gretyl: Black Forest Metal

Laang: Riluo

Peso Plumas: Genesis

Silent Angel: Unyielding, Unrelenting

Sirenia: 1977

Valkyrie Zero: Attack of Valkyrie

Varg: Ewige Wacht

Vintersea: Illuminated

Xandria: The Wonders Still Waiting

Playlists:
Post-Punk/Darkwave Mix

My Favorite Bangers

Mustang Ridge: My Favorite Tanya Tucker Songs

Best Songs of 2023 (work in progress)

Sounds of Asia: The Original Mix

Sounds of Asia: Heavy Metal

Sounds of Asia: Post Punk


Comments

Popular Posts