My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

I'm not going to say happy Friday or TGIF! Still unable to work because of that stupid hacker but based on what I have heard from my manager, progress is being made. I got my fingers crossed that I will be back working next week. The last few weeks have been frustrating but I am doing my best to keep myself occupied. I have been trying to make a point of listening to as much music during my down time. 

Fortunately I have heard some new music in the last couple of weeks as well as discovered some new bands.The Crush and Pafala are 2 Hong Kong post-punk/darkwave bands I just discovered via Spotify. New albums by TWICE, Amaranthe, Hurray for the Riff Raff, and Laetitia Sadier came out last week has helped stave off boredom for me. 

Songs to Check Out:
"Lurch" by The Crush
"Skin" by Pafala
"Anxious" by Erika de Casier
"Slingshots" by Coming Up Roses
"Ecstasy" by Amaranthe
"I Got You" by TWICE
"Snake Plant (The Past is Still Alive)" by Hurray for the Riff Raff

Comments

Popular Posts