Albums I am currently listening to

In Strict Confidence: Morpheus

Excellent new single from ISC. The vocals by Nina de Lianin was really what made this song stand out for me. The remixes are excellent. I have already pre-ordered the band's upcoming album Utopia.

Future Perfect: Escape

I love this album. I wouldn't have known about this excellent UK band had it not been for youtube.

Various Artists: Discover

I got this copy for free from Poponaut when I ordered Escapeby Future Perfect. What a great compilation of electropop/synthpop artists from Conzoom records.

Carved Souls: Waveform

I recently bought the extended version of Waveform. I absolutely love it. This is arguably one of the best synthpop albums of 2012. Hands down.

M83: Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

I just got this album from the library today. I really enjoyed listening to this album. Both discs were great from start to finish. I might have to get my own copy soon.

Comments

Popular Posts