Podcasts I Am Currently Listening to

Since someone hacked into my employer's network system earlier this month, I am still not able to work. I haven't been listening to a lot of podcasts but when I do, it is the podcasts I listen to the most like Pop Culture Happy Hour, All Songs Considered, and Vibe Check. I have been trying to keep myself entertained by leaving my home for a few hours to avoid going stir crazy which has helped a lot.

Side note: I quit listening to Keep It! podcast a few weeks ago. The misogyny from Ira and Louis has gotten too much for my liking especially from Louis. Also the podcast runs way too long. 90 minutes is a bit much for me especially with interview with people I don't give a F about. Those two are proof that misogyny can come from gay men too. F**k that shit!

















Comments

Popular Posts