Weekly Work List

Not sure if I am working this week again. Here is the low down on my work situation:

So last weekend during the Super Bowl, there was a cyber attack on the network system for the company I am employed with. It involves patient healthcare records. Hackers thought they could hack into the system and try to obtain patient information and hold it hostage for ransom. Fortunately, the cyber attack was stopped in time before the hackers could get what they wanted. Unfortunately I have been out of work while the company first addresses issues that involves patient care, billing (which I work in) is taking a back seat at the moment. Right now, I just know I have tomorrow off. Not sure what is happening in the coming days. I hope to get back online for my job. I did not have cyber attack on my 2024 bingo card but here I am. 😑

Despite my work situation, I decided to still move forward on posting today's blog entry.

* = New Additions 

Albums:
Cylab: Cut and Coil

Fazi: Folding Story

Foxlore: Noisserped

French Police: Bully *

Janelle Monae: Dirty Computer

Naqt Vane: Dispersion *

Nemophila: Evolve

Plasticzooms: Wave Elevation *

Ryujin: Ryujin

Silence in the Snow: Ghost Eyes

Stray: Letting Go

X Marks the Pedwalk: Superstition *

Playlists:
Headbanging Mix 

My Favorite Bangers 

Americana and Country Mix 

Songs From Song Exploder

Comments

Popular Posts