My 20 Favorite Albums of 2024 (so far)

This morning I was listening to NPR's All Songs Considered. Robin Hilton and guests were discussing their favorite songs of 2024.Instead of songs, I decided to share my current favorite albums of 2024 that I have heard since it is June and 2024 is halfway over. I felt like it was a good time to share some of my current favorite 2024 releases.

01. Exit Eden: Femmes Fatales


02. Alterium: Of War and Flames


03. Helix: Unimaginable Place


04. Erika de Casier: Still


05. Chimeras: Silent Cries in the Stifling Haze


06. Mondtraume: Heart Machine


07. DengeL: The Garden of Earthly Delights II


08. Sensuous Enemy: The Awakening


09. Paradoxx: Singularity


10. Fazi: Folding Story


11. Lovelorn Dolls: Deadtime Stories


12. Beth Gibbons: Lives Outgrown


13. Arooj Aftab: Night Reign


14. Bat For Lashes: The Dream of Delphi


15. Coming Up Roses: Coming Up Roses


16. Nocturna: Of Sorcery and Darkness


17. Somesurprises: Perseids


18. Kacey Musgraves: Deeper Well


19. Yojiro Noda: The Parades (Original Soundtrack)


20. Suldusk: Anthesis

Comments

Popular Posts