Stranger Gallery with speakeazie at Stone Arch Bridge Art Festival

There is no playlist of the week this week. I just didn't have the energy to work on a new mix or update one of my current mixes. 

Over the weekend, I walked over to the Stone Arch Bridge Art Festival to catch the live sets by local bands Stranger Gallery (post-punk) and speakeazie (alternative pop/dark synthpop). I regret getting lunch first before heading over to see speakeazie. Based on the 2-3 songs I heard from speakeazie I loved their sound but I did make a point to download their most recent release from their Bandcamp page. This was also my first time seeing Stranger Gallery (formerly Wax Lead) live. I really enjoyed their set too. Of course I took some photos and got some video footage from their performances. 


Comments

Popular Posts