My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

Happy Friday! This week I have been doing a deep dive on the catalogs of the Indigo Girls and the Japanese metal band Show-Ya. I recently discovered that Show-Ya's back catalog is now on Spotify. I have been hoping one day their catalog would show up on Spotify one day and my dreams came true. Because of It's Only Life After All documentary, I have been going through the duo's albums, not in order but I have been listening to their catalog. I will probably post a blog entry which is my favorite Indigo Girls albums and/or mix of my favorite Indigo Girls songs one day.

Songs to Check Out:
"Virtual Living Bodies" by Quarter Life  
"All in My Head" by The Linda Lindas
"Nothing Left" by Blutengel and Solar Fake
"Goodbye Tonight" by Social Station
"Spinning Away" by Lillies and Remains
"Get Together" by Indigo Girls
"Everybody Somebody" by Show-Ya

Comments

Popular Posts