My Top 10 Favorite Albums for July

With July winding down, here are my 10 favorite albums I listened to this month. I have been listening a lot to the Indigo Girls catalog this month because of their excellent documentary It's Life After All on Netflix. I definitely recommend the documentary, it really gives some insight about the band that I didn't get from the media over the years. While everyone is listening to Chappell Roan and Charlie XCX and saying their new albums are their favorite summer album, my favorite summer album is MEGAN by Megan Thee Stallion. 

* Posting this early because my laptop is needing a new charging port which I ordered online earlier today. 

01. Lovelorn Dolls: Deadtime Stories


02. Mysterain: A Thousand Dusts


03. UDU: UDU


04. Quarter Life: Secret EP I - Death of the Analog


05. Indigo Girls: Rites of Passage


06. Tears of Tragedy: Wonder Arts


07. Indigo Girls: Indigo Girls


08. Kenji Tamai and agehassprings: The Imaginary soundtrack


09. Bridear: Born Again


10. Megan Thee Stallion: MEGAN

Comments

Popular Posts