My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

TGIF!I have the day off and going to spend the day at the state fair so I am posting my blog early. Here is this week's mix of my current favorite songs. I am still obsessed with the albums by Eleanor, Brigitte Calls Me Baby, Sweet Home Soundtrack, and Stray Kids. Also discovered new albums by Morgan Wade and Roniit. After a disappointing sophomore album last week, Morgan Wade drops "Obsessed" last week. The songwriting and music is definitely stronger than on its predecessor. I also discovered a Japanese rock/new wave band called Leonair this week. Go check them out. Their music is lit. 

Songs to Check Out:
"Still Remains" by Eleanor
"The Future is Our Way Out" by Brigitte Calls Me Out
"Halloween" by Morgan Wade
"Slow" by Roniit, Amanati
"Suddenly" by Leonair
"Soup" by Remi Wolf

Comments

Popular Posts