The Jesus and Mary Chain at First Avenue 09.18.12

The Jesus and Mary Chain at First Avenue

My pictures of The Jesus and Mary Chain

I can genuinely say that last night's show was not the best concert I have seen this year or ever. The first two opening bands were terrible and I was bored beyond tears with the way their music went on and on and on. The Psychic Paramont went on and on like there was no tomorrow. Their long-winded music reminded me why I strongly dislike prog-rock and any band whose music drones on like there is no tomorrow. As for The Jesus and Mary Chain's set, it was plagued with technical difficulties. I am glad I got to see them live but that show was anything but the best I have seen in years. Would I go see them again? After last night most likely not.

I know the photos are crap. Just didn't have the best spots to see the band. Didn't want to waste my battery on the two opening bands.

Comments

Popular Posts