Playlist of the week

Today I decided to update one of my Random Mix playlists, the second volume to be exact. I felt like it needed some new tunes added to the mix.

Threw in a couple of faves from the '80s "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" and "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of These)". Those two songs I can never get sick and tired of listening to. Probably will still be listening to those songs when I am in my retirement years. The only newer track I added was "Mystic Sabbath" by Ghost Twin, one of my favorite new bands I discovered this year. The song is so damn catchy. Another favorite song of mine is Pararalox's version of "Eye in the Sky" by The Alan Parsons Band. Not a fan of the original song but I absolutely love this electropop version. I hate saying this but the original bores me.

Comments

Popular Posts