Playlist of the week

I admit I listen a lot to my Random Mix playlists a lot, especially the first Random Mix playlist I created a few months ago. It gets so much play because a lot of my favorite songs are on that playlist. Unfortunately I have neglected my other Random Mix playlists. Today for my afternoon commute I listened to the second volume Random Mix playlist. I completely forgot how good the mix with songs like "One Breath" by NamNamBulu off their new album Borders which I so recommend checking out. This playlist has a good mix of current music and music from the '90s and early '00s that I adore.

My afternoon commute was a bitch because my first bus showed up five minutes early and I missed it. I had to stand in the rain for an additional 20 minutes (FYI...there was no shelter for me to stay dry). The only thing that kept me sane was my music.  Listening to my random mixes is like listening to the radio minus the annoying commercials and djs.

Comments

Popular Posts