Albums and playlist I am currently listening to

Due to last Friday's plans for a tattoo which I spent hours waiting outside the shop, I decided to skip posting a list of music I want to listen to at work. Probably just as well I didn't since there isn't really anything new I want to listen to .

This weekend I had been listening a lot to Loreena McKennitt music this weekend especially her album Book of Secrets. That is such a beautiful album. I especially love "Dante's Prayer", a song I just love to chill out to.

Just listened to the new P!nk album today, from the initial I enjoyed what I heard so far. I definitely will listen to it more to give my final words. I think her duet with Eminem on this album is better than on her previous album The Truth About Love.

Since Blume has a new single coming out at the end of this month, I have been listening a lot to their music lately, especially their first album Rise From Grey, a synthpop classic. I so recommend listening to this album and their second album Autumn Ruins.

The more I listen to the new Chelsea Wolfe album Hiss Spun, the more excited to finally see her live in less than two weeks. Also excited about seeing Youth Code again.

Albums:
















Playlists:






Comments

Popular Posts