My current favorite songs of the week

It is Friday night. The work week is over. It has been a very long week for me. I haven't been in the best of moods this week but I can always count on music to make my work day a lot more bearable. I got a good mix of old and new music.

I recently bought a ticket for the upcoming Chelsea Wolfe and Youth Code show so today I had been listening to quite a bit of their music at work today. I am particularly excited about seeing Youth Code again. I have only seen them live once and that was with Skinny Puppy, FLA, and Haujobb a few years ago. I threw some of their music on this week's playlist. I am particularly enjoying Chelsea's new album Hiss Spun. It is loud, noisy and very gloomy too but it pretty much suits my current mood this week.

Comments

Popular Posts