Playlist of the Week

Over the weekend, I decided to re-do my Quarantine Playlist. There are a few songs that I have to listen to during these trying times like "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" by Yola, "Rainbow Connection" off The Muppet Movie soundtrack and "The Grass is Blue" by Dolly Parton, and then there are some songs that I felt were totally appropriate for what is going on all over the world like "Isolation" by Joy Division and "Shake the Disease" by Depeche Mode. I skipped the obvious songs like "It's The End of the World" by R.E.M, "Stay Away" by Nirvana, "Fever" by Peggy Lee, and "Stayin' Alive" by the Bee Gees.

Songs to Check Out:
"Isolation" by Joy Division
"Shake the Disease" by Depeche Mode
"He Will See You Through" by Rhiannon Giddens (with Francesco Turrisi)
"American Darkness" by Chelsea Wolfe
"Rainbow Connection" by Kermit the Frog
"Mad World" by Tears For Fears

Comments

Popular Posts