My 500 Soundtrack 10/12 - 10/18

FYI especially my readers from FB who would normally see my posts on FB but haven't been for the past 30 days because of FB jail. Here is this week's playlist of songs from albums that are going to be on my version of Rolling Stone's The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time list . While I am working on my list, I thought it would be a good idea to create a playlist to showcase some of the songs from the albums that are going to be on my 500 greatest albums of all time list. I don't know when I will post my list but I do know it will be done in sections for an entire week. I am looking at early 2021 but in the meantime enjoy my soundtrack. Each week the playlist will be different. Once this list is done, I will go back to Playlist of the Week but in the meantime my Monday blog entries will be about my 500 soundtrack.

Comments

Popular Posts